Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Laziness Has Sunk In

Getting sick and topping it with allergies has sucked all the energy out of me.  That and the fact that it's May and subbing at schools has proven to be difficult.  "Can we go outside today?"  The answer is always no.  I don't want mosquito bites thank you.  And the kids are in general full-moon mayhem mode by now as there's only a month of school left.

That being said, sleeping at every chance possible trying to recoup has brought on the laziness bug.  Not lazy enough to not bake, but lazy enough to not blog.  "How does that work?" you ask, well, my OCD needs stroking from time to time, that's why.  So, this time, instead of having food in the fridge waiting to be forgotten, I have pictures of my baking waiting to be shown.

Coming soon.  Lemon Meringue Cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment